activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC based Master Slave
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 07:35:07 GMT
> If you are using the Geronimo transaction manager, you may want to
> use the
> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.transactionlog.JDBCLog, which
> stores the tx log in the database.  This will allow you to support
> full XA with a single non-xa jdbc connection.

Thanks, I'll bear than in mind. (We should maybe intergrate this into
Jencks as an option).

Though in this case, we don't need XA as the JDBC Master Slave is
purely used for the Broker's persistence engine and to provide high
availability and failover of brokers running against the same
database.

--

James
-------