activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject anyone any idea why RegionBroker.removeConnection() works as it does?
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:33:23 GMT
in http://rafb.net/paste/results/h7qOVA70.html there's

            // we may be removing the duplicate connection, not the
first connection to be created
            if (oldValue == info) {

I'm just wondering about the == operator here.  I guess the issue is
that a duplicate tries to add a connection, gets a failure then tries
to remove itself and we want to guard against the original connection
being removed right?

Am wondering if it might be better to check for equal connectionId's
instead as I could see cases where oldValue != info but they are the
same connection?

This line of code could mybe be the cause of some duplicate clientID
exceptions some folks have experienced from time to time.

--

James
-------