activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Topics (was Re: Failover topic subscribers)
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 04:41:02 GMT
OK I've just added a test case that seems to show that the
destinations are being created lazily when a consumer is added...

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/usecases/NewConsumerCreatesDestinationTest.java

I've tried to simulate the kind of code you'll be calling the virtual
topics stuff - namely using the
broker.getDestination(topicSubscriberWildcard) to find all the virtual
topic subscriber queues etc and it seems to work for me using SVN
trunk.

--

James
-------