activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Topics (was Re: Failover topic subscribers)
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 03:01:42 GMT
Sorry I've not responded to this thread yet - been a bit snowed on
other stuff. Yes I think we should be creating the destinations in
addConsumer() BTW.

The reason for the creation of the ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue is I
think part of the usual advisory mechanism...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/advisory-message.html

Incidentally in the example you give, was the consumer adding a
consumer to a temporary queue?

--

James
-------