activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject [Idea] adding m2 plugins to run the various non-Java ActiveMQ clients...
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:14:03 GMT
We've got a great maven 2 plugin for running brokers and performance
test producers and consumers that will generate nice reports...

We should be able to setup automated performance test runs on
different hardware along with soak tests using this.

What we urgently need is a way to automatically test out the various
cross language clients we have - particularly C, C++ and C# but also
the various scripting clients.

We can build the plugins for C++ and C# using the m2 plugins; I wonder
if we could create m2 plugins to compile then run the C++ / C# clients
against a broker to create an automated integration test?

Even if we just use 1 box and run the broker in another process then
try run a test suite in C++ / C# it'd be great win.

Anyone fancy taking a stab at it?

View raw message