activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: handling slow consumers on non-persistent topics and AMQ-688
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 13:04:07 GMT
BTW AMQ-792 is now fixed - details here...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/consumer-dispatch-async.html

so the only real pending issue so far that I'm aware of for dealing
with slow consumers is AMQ-791 (spooling to disk)...

Unless folks have any other use cases or requirements?

--

James
-------