activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Naveen Rawat" <nav...@in.effectsoft.com>
Subject Openwire C++ and Authentication Policies
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 06:24:48 GMT

Hi all.

I am using the binary version of ActiveMQ 4.0 broker and openwire cpp APIs
to interface my cpp server with the broker.
  [  Openwire APIs being taken from -
  svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0/openwi
re-cpp]

Please help in solving my queries :-

1. Does the broker itself has the mechanism to support multiple senders to a
receiver listening on the same queue?

2. Does openwire cpp APIs provides for maintaining Broker's Authentication
Policy? If not what could be the alternative.

3. How can a sender be authenticated among a senders?
    My sender maintains a username and password for connecting to the broker
and I have set the populateJMSXUserID option to "true" in activemq.xml. The
broker tag reads like -
	 <broker useJmx="true" populateJMSXUserID="true">

    My sender connection creating code is as -
	connection = factory->createConnection("naveen", "rawat") ;

    Am I missing anything here?

4. For the above created sender is it required for the consumer to
authenticate sender or is it solely the ActiveMQ job?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Naveen Rawat