activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Naveen Rawat" <nav...@in.effectsoft.com>
Subject Generic multi-sender enability issue
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:50:15 GMT

Hi

We are working to test ActiveMQ 4.0 for providing enhanced persistency to
our C++ servers running on -

	SuSe(Linux machine->i686-suse-linux, version 2.6.13-15.8-default)

The Openwire C++ APIs we are using have been taken from -

	svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0/openwi
re-cpp

We have prototyped our server as an ActiveMQ receiver with persistency
maintained laudably for a single client to the receiver. The broker botches
up the responses with more than one instances of the client - they get
messed up. Seeking a generic multiple client enablity solution - either
through any supporting APIs that we are still missing, or any other
mechanism.
We dont want to go for any out-of-the-box unusual solution at present.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Naveen Rawat