activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Naveen Rawat" <>
Subject RE: AMQ production status
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 13:17:18 GMT

Hi Nate

Thanks for the information.

>Just out of curiosity, which Stomp C++ client did you try?  The reason I
>ask is that we just submitted a replacement for the CMS client in
>activemq-cpp. This API does appear to have support for persistence,
>although I'm not sure that we have a unit test that verifies it yet.

We are using the main.cpp file that comes in /test along with the Stomp C++
APIs from svn : We have
segregated the main.cpp into a sender and a receiver.

1) From where can I get the fresh CMS replacement as told by you. Can you
provide the specific location?

>I would try activemq-cpp, if you haven't already - it's leaps and bounds
>above the old CMS code!

2) I am using ActiveMQ 4.0.x java version. Is activemq-cpp a C++ MQ server?
If, then what's its capacity against Java, .Net clients.

Hearty Regards
Naveen Rawat

View raw message