activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Naveen Rawat" <nav...@in.effectsoft.com>
Subject AMQ production status
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 11:48:05 GMT

Hi James

We have our servers in C/C++. We are trying out available open source MQ
services for maintaining persistent communication with our servers through
our C++ and web clients.

We tried the tests available for both Stomp and Openwire and got very little
success with Stomp C++ (caught up with the persistency issue) and
considerable with openwire C++ (I have an issue regarding this mailed to the
mailing list on 06-July-2006).

1) Are both these C++ APIs (Stomp and Openwire) worth implementation and
usage right now, or they are being made more ROBUST?

2) When can we see a PRODUCTION-able AMQ along with its full throttled APIs?

Hearty Regards
Naveen Rawat