activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Arshad Ahamad" <ars...@in.effectsoft.com>
Subject Queue and Persistence for openwire-cpp API
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 07:34:55 GMT
Hi,

  I am working on openwire-cpp ( for ActiveMQ-4.0) code on SuSe(Linux
machine->i686-suse-linux, version 2.6.13-15.8-default)

I am able to maintain the persistence by using the openwire-cpp API, but
with a problem.
  In the case when the receiver is down and sender has sent messages. the
restarted receiver does not get to receive the pending messages untill
sender sends a new message. The receiver then receives all the pending
message with this new message.
What is going on? I am not getting this. Is this the openwire-cpp API fault
Or I am doing something wrong(missing something).

                 Thanks in advance

Regards
Arashad Ahamad