activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Amazon's C++ client imported into SVN
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:48:47 GMT
BTW, I was thinking that since we don't actually do releases of all the
c/c++/#net etc. etc. at the same time that we do releases of the main
broker, perhaps we should move all those bit's to a different branch of
development.  Folks could get confused if they get a source tar ball of
activemq 4.1 and it contains all that source code.  They might think that
those bit's are part of the 4.1 release too.

Regards,
Hiram

--
Regards,