activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.2
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:01:09 GMT
Hi Kevan,

This must be new.  We were distributing multiple license files.  Now that we
need to put it all in 1 license file, do you know how we should handle the
case were the original license was in html format?  Should we reformat it to
be in plain text?  Or should we just paste in the html into the plain text
LICENSE file?

--
Regards,
Hiram