activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Maven group id and version change.
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:41:11 GMT
Hi Jason,

> The groupId change is good... but you might want to use "4.1-
> incubator-SNAPSHOT" for a version id that gives better with maven

Good point.. I think this is what servicemix does too.

version number processing.  Or just call it "4.1-SNAPSHOT" I really
> don't see much value putting incubator in there at all.

Including "incubator" in the name of the release artifacts in a requirement
set by the incubator pmc.  Right now we have been putting it in the groupId
and also the artifactId of the assembly module.  If we move it to the
version part we can take it out of the groupId and also the assembly module
artifactId.

--jason

--
Regards,