activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [heads up] moved test cases from assembly to core...
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 16:10:13 GMT
Yeah.. I've also felt that if we did have tests in the assembly module, they
should be testing things like.. unzip that assembly and verify that the
default configuration works in that assembly.  Also that the examples work
in the assembly. etc. etc.  Stuff related to testing the packaging.  Perhaps
even tests that make sure the we have READMEs and NOTICE files.

Regards,
Hiram