activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ-CPP Mac changes dropped
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 02:46:40 GMT
Hi,

I just looked back through the svn commit logs and found these commits from
James:

I spot checked a few of the files.. and it seems like his changes are still
there.  For example see:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/activemq/trunk/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/concurrent/Thread.h?view=markup
You'll notice that his #ifdef  __APPLE__ is still there.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com