activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject M2 deploy fails due to Permission problems
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 16:55:19 GMT
Hi,

Today I tried deploying a SNAPSHOT to the maven 2 snapshot repo and it
failed because there was an existing snapshot already deployed there and it
was not group writable.

To fix this, we have to tell maven to allow group writes.  I've documented
how to do this here:
http://goopen.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Release+Guide

And I've opened and issue with apache infrastructure to fix the permission
problems.. here:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-877

Please. Please. everyone who deploys artifacts to the maven repo, update you
settings.xml so that they get deployed with the group write permission
enabled!

--
Regards,
Hiram