activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re:
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 16:58:08 GMT
Hi Nathan,

I'm not so sure about that.  I think that AMQ should support receiving a
STOMP frame terminated by \0 without a subsequent \n.  The STOMP spec does
say that white space before a frame should be ignored.  Anyways, if anybody
can confirm that this is not the case, then it's a bug with how we
implemented STOMP in AMQ.

--
Regards,
Hiram