activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Rodriguez, Adrian" <Adrian.Rodrig...@xerox.com>
Subject Server 2003 Support
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:41:59 GMT
Hi.  I sent this message to the activemq user list but I havne't
received a response.  I was hoping that some devs might answer my
question and give some feedback.  We want to know why activemq is not
officially supported on Server 2003.  If it's just a matter of time
(haven't gotten around to validating it on server 2003), we might be
able to help out a bit.  How do you guys verify that some OS is
officially supported?  Do you have a test suite that needs to pass?  If
you have a procedure that we can follow and verify that activemq works
correctly on server 2003, we could give the results back to activemq if
it would help the project.

Thanx =)

<adrian />