activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum Build Failure
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:36:09 GMT

On Jul 27, 2006, at 12:52 PM, James Strachan wrote:

> On 7/27/06, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The ActiveMQ Core Build on GBuild's Continuum (http://ci.gbuild.org/
>> continuum/target/) has been failing since July 7th.  See http://
>> ci.gbuild.org/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuild.vm?
>> view=ProjectBuild&buildId=5212&id=4 for the specific failures.
>
> FWIW am not sure why the failures are not making the SCM list.

Good point. I'd wondered about that... I don't think any email
notifications are getting out for any project. I don't recall seeing
any Geronimo notifications for a while. Must be some configuration
problem.

>> Are these tests failing for everyone? Or is there an environmental
>> problem on GBuild?
>
> They are not failing for me at least - it could be environmental.
> After some grepping I've found the tests that are failing (wish CI
> would tell you that easily :)
>
> org.apache.activemq.usecases.MultiBrokersMultiClientsTest
> org.apache.activemq.usecases.TwoMulticastDiscoveryBrokerTopicSendRecei
> veTest
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TopicClusterTest
>
> It could be something to do with multicast support as all these tests
> are using multicast.
> --
>
> James
> -------
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Probably right. Any hints on likely causes of multicast problems? In
case it's useful, here are the Surefire reports:

-------
Test set: org.apache.activemq.usecases.MultiBrokersMultiClientsTest
-------
Tests run: 2, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
42.211 sec <<< FAILURE!
testTopicAllConnected
(org.apache.activemq.usecases.MultiBrokersMultiClientsTest)  Time
elapsed: 26.172 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<60> but was:<30>
         at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:282)
         at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
         at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:201)
         at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:207)
         at
org.apache.activemq.usecases.MultiBrokersMultiClientsTest.testTopicAllCo
nnected(MultiBrokersMultiClientsTest.java:68)

-------
Test set:
org.apache.activemq.usecases.TwoMulticastDiscoveryBrokerTopicSendReceive
Test
-------
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
70.757 sec <<< FAILURE!
testSendReceive
(org.apache.activemq.usecases.TwoMulticastDiscoveryBrokerTopicSendReceiv
eTest)  Time elapsed: 70.729 sec  <<< FAIL\URE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Not enough messages received
expected:<100> but was:<0>
         at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:282)
         at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
         at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:201)
         at
org.apache.activemq.test.JmsSendReceiveTestSupport.assertMessagesReceive
dAreValid(JmsSendReceiveTestSupport.java:169)
         at
org.apache.activemq.test.JmsSendReceiveTestSupport.assertMessagesAreRece
ived(JmsSendReceiveTestSupport.java:149)
         at
org.apache.activemq.test.JmsSendReceiveTestSupport.testSendReceive
(JmsSendReceiveTestSupport.java:123)

-------
Test set: org.apache.activemq.transport.TopicClusterTest
-------
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
33.752 sec <<< FAILURE!
testSendReceive(org.apache.activemq.transport.TopicClusterTest)  Time
elapsed: 33.723 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Expected message count not
correct expected:<450> but was:<150>
         at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:282)
         at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
         at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:201)
         at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TopicClusterTest.testSendReceive
(TopicClusterTest.java:176)