activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Server 2003 Support
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:57:59 GMT
Adrian,

ActiveMQ is not officially certified on any platform, though we
(ActiveMQ developers, or at least me) will certainly try to help you
out on pretty much any platform we can.

The best thing to do is to download the source distribution and run
the test suite. It is pretty comprehensive. If any of the tests fail,
or things go haywire, then please let us know and we'll definitely
fix it.

* Install Maven 2 ( http://maven.apache.org/ )

* Download the source distribution for the version you want to use (I
suggest the most recent, 4.0.1 at this time) and unpack it.

* Run "mvn test" in the source directory just unpacked.

* Watch test results scroll by for a while (it is a pretty extensive
suite, it can take some time).

* If anything fails, let us know!

:-)