activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mittler, Nathan" <nathan.mitt...@sensis.com>
Subject RE:
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 17:42:31 GMT
Hey Hiram,
I was actually thinking of the messages coming from the broker to the
client - the newer version of the broker always sends a \0\n to denote
the end of the frame.  I'm not sure if the CMS client is sly enough to
handle both cases - I think it's expecting one or the other (either \0
or \0\n).  I was just throwing that out there as a possible reason that
the client may freeze on a read - waiting for the trailing \n that never
comes.