activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mittler, Nathan" <nathan.mitt...@sensis.com>
Subject RE: [activemq-user] Queue and Persistence for CMS
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 13:26:04 GMT
Arashad,
Looking at the code, it appears that Tim Bish has implemented
persistence in the activemq-cpp code
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/activemq-cpp/
). This is a full-on replacement for CMS, but you'll need v4.0.1 (or
later) of the broker.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure that we have a use
case that verifies whether or not persistence works, but you may want to
give it a try.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Nate