activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: Openwire CPP Client Help
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:16:36 GMT
To be honest my knowledge of the openwire-cpp code is limited.  I've
looked at it a little bit, and while the smart pointer code is scary, I
have not seen anything that looks terribly wrong.  To figure this out
I'd have to spend time debugging and testing this code.

I'm only working on this in my free time, which is limited at the
moment, so it could take me some time to get to this, stupid day job...

Maybe one of the Openwire-cpp authors is lurking and will chime in on
what could be going wrong here.

Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation

activemq-test.exe:
> 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000004.
>
> The 4.0.1 branch hangs and never returns.  The trunk version throws
and
> exception.
>
> I can connect to the broker using java.  I do notice on the jconsole
that
> the connection to the broker is created.  But on the
TcpTransport::Start()

http://www.nabble.com/Openwire-CPP-Client-