activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: Update to the wiki for the ActiveMQ CPP library
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 13:32:23 GMT
Just a small note:

I'm continuing to work on the C++ API, I've already done some
refactoring on the CMS interfaces to make them more JMS like.  Mostly
that involved renaming some enumerations.  So the next submittal will
break anyone who is currently using them, but it's an easy fix.

I've also done a bunch of code cleanup and expanded the Java DOC
comments on many of the classes.  Documentation is always a good thing.

This weekend I intend to run the whole package through a code analyzer
to check for leaks.  Once I finish that I think we will be ready to
submit a new drop for rev 0.0.2 just to so that we get the changes to
the CMS interfaces in quickly

After that I will move onto working on parsing params from the
destinations names so we can support setting options from the
destinations.  Plus there's a lot of other good stuff to come.

Timothy A. Bish
Sensis Corporation
Tim.Bish@sensis.com