activemq-dev mailing list archives

From cbourne <carl.bou...@intellect.co.uk>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ OpenWire .NET Example
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:25:31 GMT

James,

Thanks for the quick response.

We're new to JMS type messaging systems but have good C# skills. ActiveMQ
looks like it will fit the needs of our project perfectly.

We’ve been looking through the test cases but they are a bit cryptic to us
at the moment.

We could do with a couple of really simple examples that maybe shows
producing/consuming binary data. i.e. Something like reading a binary file
sending it to a queue and then reading the file back of the queue.

Do we first need to convert the binary data to something like base64 before
posting it the message queues, or does the OpenWire library provide this
functionality itself?

Best Regards,

Carl