activemq-dev mailing list archives

From kevinba <kevin.ba...@itssiemens.com>
Subject RE: Openwire CPP Client Help
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:44:56 GMT

I'm trying to get a CPP client working.  Stomp doesn't support Temporary
topics so that is out of the question.  I can't seem to get openwire-cpp
working from the 4.0.1 or trunk branch to work.  Different problems.

Does anyone know of a good stable CPP client that I can use.  I got the java
side of the application switched over to ActiveMQ in an hour but it has been
almost 2 weeks and still no working cpp side.

If that means using 4.0.0 branch that is fine,  what ever branch I have to
use would be fine.

I need use of temporary topics, to create them and to send replies back to.
Request comes through on defined topic and the reply-to is set to a
temporary topic so everyone doesn't receive the results.

Thanks,