activemq-dev mailing list archives

From kevinba <kevin.ba...@itssiemens.com>
Subject Re: Openwire CPP Client Help
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:20:26 GMT

I got the latest on the openwire-cpp from the trunk directory and that has a
different effect.

p<DataInputStream> OpenWireProtocol::checkInputStream(p<IInputStream>
istream) throw (IOException)
{
    // Assert that supplied output stream is a data output stream
    p<DataInputStream> dis = p_dyncast<DataInputStream> (istream) ;

The cast to DataInputStream causes the following error
First-chance exception at 0x10227637 (msvcr71d.dll) in activemq-test.exe:
0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000004.

The 4.0.1 branch hangs and never returns.  The trunk version throws and
exception.

I can connect to the broker using java.  I do notice on the jconsole that
the connection to the broker is created.  But on the TcpTransport::Start()
method, it calls  readThread->Start()  that is where it throws the
exception.

Thanks,