activemq-dev mailing list archives

From kevinba <kevin.ba...@itssiemens.com>
Subject Openwire Client CPP
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:58:24 GMT

I just got the latest for openwire-cpp and compiled it.  I noticed it has a
msdev project but was created under version 8.  I'm using version 7.

I can't get the following method to compile without an error.

void TraceException::buildMessage(const char* format, va_list& vargs)

The error in this method is

e:\temp\java\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\Openwire-cpp\src\main\cpp\ppr\TraceException.cpp(48)
: error C3861: 'vsnprintf': identifier not found, even with
argument-dependent lookup

Could I convert line 49 from
        int size = vsnprintf(buffer.c_array(), buffer.size(), format,
vargs);

        int size = _vsnprintf(buffer.c_array(), buffer.size(), format,
vargs);

it appears that it is the same thing. Just wanted to check and make sure.