activemq-dev mailing list archives

From kevinba <kevin.ba...@itssiemens.com>
Subject CPP Client and Temporary Topics
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:07:13 GMT

I have a C++ client that is the server for my Java web server.  Java request
data from the C++ client through 1 topic.  Java creates a temporary topic
and sets the ReplyTo to this topic.  This way the data being sent back is
only received by one person, the person asking for the data.

If I'm right you can't handle temporary topics at all in CPP client.  You
can't create a tempoary topic and you can't respond back to a request when
the destination is a temporary topic.  I've tried responding back and I just
get an exception.  I've not tried creating a temporary topic but it looks
like the function just throws an exception if I followed it correctly.

Is someone working on this and how long will it be before it is done?

This is the only thing left so that I can switch from SonicMQ to ActiveMQ
for my JMS broker.

Thanks,