activemq-dev mailing list archives

From bmadigan <bmadi...@orbitz.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Topics (was Re: Failover topic subscribers)
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:25:09 GMT

I updated AbstractRegion, but I am not seeing any change in the behavior
after a clean build. Where was the change? addConsumer(..) in AbstractRegion
appears to be the same. Subsequent updates did not show any new changes in
other files.

When a queue consumer connects, I still see only:
INFO  AbstractRegion                 - Adding destination:
topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection
INFO  AbstractRegion                 - Adding destination:
topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.Topic

So in send(), there are no wildcard destinations found:
 INFO  ConsumerGroupsBroker           - Found 0 Virtual Destinations for
ActiveMQ.Virtual.*.TEST

Thanks,
Brian Madigan