activemq-dev mailing list archives

From bmadigan <>
Subject Re: Virtual Topics (was Re: Failover topic subscribers)
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:18:05 GMT

I added logging to AbstractRegion and the virtual topics broker to see what
destinations are created when a consumer connects.

INFO  ConsumerGroupsBroker - Adding Consumer for Destination:
INFO  AbstractRegion  - Adding consumer:

When I add a consumer, I'm not sure why it's destination is a temp advisory
topic. I expect to see the destination that the consumer is listening on:
 <property name="destination" value="ActiveMQ.Virtual.TESTGROUP1.TEST"/>

I just noticed that the last 3 replies were to myself, so you were probably
not notified.
Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev forum at

View raw message