activemq-dev mailing list archives

From ngcutura <ngcut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Authorization
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:42:51 GMT

Thanks!

The patch is not coomplete yet. I still need help with integration into AMQ
(Spring style properties) to be able to use it.

(copied from previous post)
I am not familiar with Spring and I was not able to deduce how to specify
module properties in AMQ XML config file. I need help with this and I would
very much appreciate the following:
- given the LDAPAuthorizationMap.properties file produce XML file
- given the LDAPAuthorizationMap.java add code changes to accept properties
from XML file above

Is there any documentation on this that I can read?

Thanks and regards,
NGC