activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nested MapMessage
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:59:52 GMT
I've implemented support for nested MapMessage; so that they can
contain entires containing arbitrarily deep Map and List objects. This
patch also allows nested Map and List objects on JMS Message
properties as well.

More details of this new feature here...
http://activemq.org/site/structured-message-properties-and-mapmessages.html

--

James
-------