activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nested MapMessage
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:54:05 GMT
BTW lots of MOMs in the past have made the appearence of nested
MapMessage instances by just using nested key names.

e.g.

map.setObject("bond.deliverySchedules.123.payment", value);

The advantage of this approach is it'd work with any JMS provider.

But I'm sure we could add an extension that allows nesting of Maps
etc. (BTW nesting of Maps is much easier than nesting of MapMessage as
a MapMessage has a ton of headers to deal with so its really a
doubly-nested Map of Maps)

--

James
-------