activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Arshad Ahamad" <>
Subject Re: [activemq-user] Queue and Persistence for CMS
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 06:03:42 GMT

Hi James.Strachan,
     I am working cms(ActiveMQ-4.0) code on SuSe(Linux machine->
 i686-suse-linux, version 2.6.13-15.8-default)

   You refer me to use Queue to mentain the persistence in the cms code, but
this is Outstanding Item
ew.pdf)    according to the documentation.
      If it is under developing by the ActiveMQ team, then my I ask you when
it will develope because my work is delaying. If you have any other option
to maintain the persistence Please refere me so that I can start my work.
                     Thanks in advance

 Arashad Ahamad

View raw message