activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Arshad Ahamad" <ars...@in.effectsoft.com>
Subject Re: [activemq-user] Queue and Persistence for CMS
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 06:03:42 GMT

Hi James.Strachan,
     I am working cms(ActiveMQ-4.0) code on SuSe(Linux machine->
 i686-suse-linux, version 2.6.13-15.8-default)

   You refer me to use Queue to mentain the persistence in the cms code, but
this is Outstanding Item
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/cms/docs/cms_overvi
ew.pdf)    according to the documentation.
      If it is under developing by the ActiveMQ team, then my I ask you when
it will develope because my work is delaying. If you have any other option
to maintain the persistence Please refere me so that I can start my work.
                     Thanks in advance

 Regards
 Arashad Ahamad