activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE-RESULT] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.1
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 03:31:57 GMT
Its is prefixed with incubator because the project's *community* is
being incubated as an _Apache community_.  The software is indeed
production level.  I'd imagine that soonish that the community will
be promoted to a top-level project and the incubator prefix will be
done away with.  But that is up to the project management and board
to decided.

--jason