activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mittler, Nathan" <nathan.mitt...@sensis.com>
Subject RE: For documentation of ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 11:06:29 GMT
Hi Arashad,

All of the documentation for C integration is here
http://www.activemq.org/site/c-integration.html

You have your choice from C++ ...

STOMP C++ client:
http://www.activemq.org/site/cms.html

STOMP C client:
http://stomp.codehaus.org/C+Client

Openwire C++ client:
http://www.activemq.org/site/openwire-cpp-client.html

Openwire C client
http://www.activemq.org/site/openwire-c-client.html

STOMP and Openwire are just the protocols on the wire, so in many cases
it won't matter which you choose.  Openwire is a more robust protocol
and is what ActiveMQ uses natively.  But if you're just looking to get
some simple message passing from you C/C++ application, the STOMP APIs
may be your best bet.

Regards,
Nate