activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release 4.0 of ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 17:31:41 GMT
We've had the 4.0 release cut for a little while and we've tested it
out and it seems to be fine and to comply with the various release
requirements (notice file, incubator disclaimers, license files etc)

http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven1/incubator-activemq/distributions/

The release notes will show up here as soon as the mirrors catch up...
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/activemq-40-release.html

if you are impatient, here's the wiki page for the release notes:
http://goopen.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/ActiveMQ+4.0+Release

Please vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as ActiveMQ 4.0

If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
blessing to ship this release officially.

Here's my +1

--

James
-------