activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject [VOTE] Release 4.0 of ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 17:31:41 GMT
We've had the 4.0 release cut for a little while and we've tested it
out and it seems to be fine and to comply with the various release
requirements (notice file, incubator disclaimers, license files etc)

The release notes will show up here as soon as the mirrors catch up...

if you are impatient, here's the wiki page for the release notes:

Please vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as ActiveMQ 4.0

If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
blessing to ship this release officially.

Here's my +1

View raw message