activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release 4.0 of ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 18:40:54 GMT
Sorry to have to call this vote again.  While the vote was up at the
incubator, some last minute issues were found.  The readme file did
not properly refer to ActiveMQ as "Apache ActiveMQ".

I also took this opportunity to include the fix for 2 major bugs that
would have waited for the 4.1 release:

* https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-718
* http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-726

The new binaries are up at:

http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven1/incubator-activemq/distributions/

The release notes will show up here as soon as the mirrors catch up...
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/activemq-40-release.html

if you are impatient, here's the wiki page for the release notes:
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/activemq-40-release.html

Please vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as ActiveMQ 4.0

If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
blessing to ship this release officially.

Here's my +1

--
Regards,
Hiram