activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Stable branch for ActiveMQ 4.0.x patch releases
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 17:29:35 GMT
Here's a handy svn command to reapply changes committed on one branch
to a another one:

svn merge -r 409741:409742
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/

I used the above command on in the 4.0 branch directory to apply the
revision 409742 change I had done to the trunk back on the 4.0 branch.

Regards,
Hiram

--
Regards,