activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE-RESULT] Release 4.0 of ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 02:21:29 GMT
Hi John,

On 5/25/06, John Sisson <jrsisson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hiram Chirino wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > The vote for the 4.0 release has been open since the 16th.  Time to
> > close it out.  The VOTE has passed with 10 committer +1's and 1
> > non-committer +1.
> >
> > +1 James Strachan
> > +1 Hiram Chirino
> > +1 Rob Davies
> > +1 Guillaume Nodet
> > +1 Jonas Lim
> > +1 Bruce Snyder
> > +1 John Sisson
> > +1 Dain Sundstrom
> > +1 Fritz Oconer
> > +1 Adrian Co
> > +1 Alan D. Cabrera
> >
> > Next step is to start a vote on the incubator mailing list to have
> > them bless the release.  Hopefully all goes well there.
> >
> I am guessing that I am the non-committer :-)  I believe I am a member
> of the PPMC though, as I am on the PPMC mailing list.

I guess that makes you PMC member.  :)

> According to
> http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases
> only PPMC members votes are binding (not committers).  Please correct me
> if I have misinterpreted it.

No, I think you are right on.  Sorry about the confusion, I should
have cross checked the votes against the ppmc member list not the
committer list.

> It could be that all the committers who voted are on the PPMC?

Yes, as far as I can recollect all our committers are ppmc members.

> Is there a list of the PPMC members available, as the both
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/activemq.html and
> http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/team.html does not list them?

I do wish I knew where to look that information up.  I guess I could
dig the info out of the mailing lists so that I can maintain an
authoritative list.  But there must be a better way.

Regards,
Hiram

--
Regards,