activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 4.0 of ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 20:52:18 GMT
so 718 was partially valid.  I'm going to rebuild and test the new
client against the 4.0 rc.  If the patch does not break compatibility
with 4.0, then I think we can let 4.0 go out as is.  if it does break
compatibility then I think we will need to recut a new release
candidate for 4.0.

Any opinions?

--
Regards,