activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 4.0 of ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 15:42:40 GMT
Opps.  I just reviewed that patch. and It does not seem to be valid.
I think I may have jumped the gun on putting in my -1.  So I'm
retracting my -1 for now, and asking for anybody out there that is
interested in the openwire internals to peek into the AMQ-718 and
double check me.

Thanks!

--
Regards,