activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Dillon" <Jason.Dil...@paybytouch.com>
Subject RE: goopen.org images in site
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 08:04:44 GMT
Sources are in svn here:

    http://could.it/repo/autoexport/

--jason

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Sent: Sun 5/21/2006 11:55 PM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: goopen.org images in site

On 5/21/06, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> One teeny thing.  The Confluence icons are still coming from
> goopen.org.  Can we fix the HTML generator to replace those w/ "local"
> images?

We'd need the source code for Pier's plugin to do that and so far
Pier's not let us have the source code

--

James
-------

This email and any attachment(s) thereto, are intended for the use of
the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and or
confidential information under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachment(s)
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender at 415-281-2200 or via return e-mail at
postmaster@paybytouch.com and permanently delete the original copy and
any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof. Thank you for your
cooperation.