activemq-dev mailing list archives

From sram <shanthar...@gmail.com>
Subject upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 23:27:53 GMT

We are upgrading ActiveMQ 3.0 to 4.0,

Just wondering best way to replace following persistance code

File f = new File(System.getProperty("java.io.tmpdir"),"ltsEvent");
PersistanceAdapter padapter =
persistenceFactory.createPersistenceAdapter(f,new
MemoryBoundedObjectManager(BusName,MaxEvents);

broker.setPersistenceAdapter(new JournalPersistenceAdapter(new
File(System.getProperty("java.io.tmpdir")), padapter);

since MemoryBoundedObjectManager is not supported, I am looking for best
alternative way to configure broker for persistance.

Also, If I did not configure the persistance will it use the default derby
for persistance

Do you know where I can find on how to set Persistance adapter in 4.0
similar to the above 3.0 config.

I am still trying to find activemq site with not much luck