activemq-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE-RESULT] Release 4.0 of ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 00:51:13 GMT
Hiram Chirino wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> The vote for the 4.0 release has been open since the 16th.  Time to
> close it out.  The VOTE has passed with 10 committer +1's and 1
> non-committer +1.
>
> +1 James Strachan
> +1 Hiram Chirino
> +1 Rob Davies
> +1 Guillaume Nodet
> +1 Jonas Lim
> +1 Bruce Snyder
> +1 John Sisson
> +1 Dain Sundstrom
> +1 Fritz Oconer
> +1 Adrian Co
> +1 Alan D. Cabrera
>
> Next step is to start a vote on the incubator mailing list to have
> them bless the release.  Hopefully all goes well there.

I am guessing that I am the non-committer :-)  I believe I am a member
of the PPMC though, as I am on the PPMC mailing list.

According to
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases
only PPMC members votes are binding (not committers).  Please correct me
if I have misinterpreted it.

It could be that all the committers who voted are on the PPMC?

Is there a list of the PPMC members available, as the both
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/activemq.html and
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/team.html does not list them?

Regards,

John