activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Rob DellaFortuna" <rob.dellafort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 4.0 final release candidate is up for testing.
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 12:26:04 GMT
Awesome!

Running the 4.0 final has fixed the compatibility issues I was having
yesterday with the Openwire dotNet client (from trunk).  I was trying
yesterday to get the Test class running (4.0 Snapshot) and the dll
integrated within a custom .net project. The tests were throwing
communication errors and my integrated code was hanging.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
 Rob.