activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: patch for geronimo integration
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 17:30:28 GMT
I was looking at the wrong jira website (jira.activemq.org) which is
pointed at from www.activemq.org.  Once I realized the correct jira
website was at issues.apache.org (duh!) I created AMQ-708 and attached
the patch.  What are the chances of getting this patch into the
activemq release that will ship with Geronimo 1.1?

Paul