activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mathias Herberts" <mathias.herbe...@gmail.com>
Subject networkConnector not reconnecting after failure.
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 15:23:26 GMT
Hi,

I have two activemq instances running on machines A and B.

Instance A is configured with

<networkConnector name="activemq-1-a"
uri="static:failover://(tcp://B:61616)?initialReconnectDelay=100&amp;maxReconnectDelay=30000"/>

and instance B with

<networkConnector name="activemq-1-a"
uri="static:failover://(tcp://A:61616)?initialReconnectDelay=100&amp;maxReconnectDelay=30000"/>

If I start instance A I can see connection attempts to B.

When I start instance B, A connects to B and B connects to A and
everything works OK.

If I shut down A, B looses the connection but does not attempt to
reconnect, so when A is brought back up, A connects to B but B remains
disconnected.

This seems like a bug since the reconnection should be attempted after
a disconnection.

Mathias.